Leeds' Point Natural Area At A Glance...
About Leeds' Point Natural Area
This is located in Galloway Township, and accessed through Leeds Point Road, off of Route 9 in Oceanville. It is a small parcel of land (slightly over 4 acres) but nevertheless it is an extremely valuable natural area. Hiking and biking are allowed.
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Leeds' Point Natural Area (~0 miles)
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (~1 miles)
- Galloway East Tract (~1 miles)
- Absecon Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Stockton University (~4 miles)
- Galloway West Tract (~5 miles)
- Atlantic Blueberry RV Park (~5 miles)
- Stockton College / Harold E. Taylor Observatory (~5 miles)
- Gabriel Memorial Field (~6 miles)
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center/Sea Life Museum (~6 miles)
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~7 miles)
- Absecon Lighthouse (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web