Leonard J. Buck Garden At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
More Like Walking
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- Pets *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Somerset County
About Leonard J. Buck Garden
- 10am-4pm Monday to Friday
- 10am-5pm Saturday
- 12pm-5pm Sunday
- Closed on weekends and major holidays December-March
- Donation Requested: $3/Adult $1/Senior or Child
- Guided group tours and wedding photos can be arranged by permit.
- Please leave pets at home.
Our Personal Take...
Trail & Path Info
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Leonard J. Buck Garden (~0 miles)
- Lord Stirling Stable (~4 miles)
- Lord Stirling Park (~5 miles)
- Environmental Education Center (EEC) - Somerset County (~5 miles)
- Willowwood Arboretum (~5 miles)
- Helen C. Fenske Visitor Center (~6 miles)
- Cross Estate Gardens (~6 miles)
- Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center (~6 miles)
- Chimney Rock / Washington Valley park (~6 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Bridgewater) (~7 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~7 miles)
- North Branch Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web