Lewis Morris County Park At A Glance...
About Lewis Morris County Park
The County's veterans' memorial is located near the Route 24 entrance to the Park and was dedicated in 1992.
In June 1995 Saturn of Denville, Mount Olive, and Livingston, donated their first playground to the Morris County Park Commission. The playground, "Saturn Playgrounds" is a wonderful combination of slides, rings, and climbing structures. It is located next to Doe Meadow in the center of the park.
Sunrise Lake at the Park now features Wibit! Wibit provides a track where players can race each other in on the water. Wibit kayaks are also available for a relaxing ride or a race with family or friends. Call (973) 267-4351 for more information about Sunrise Lake and the Wibit.
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Boat launch
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Dog Park / Dog Area
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
Parcourse Exercise Circuit
- Some are challenging
- County Parks
- Dog Park
- Park (General)
Our Personal Take...
You may also like...
- Lewis Morris County Park (~0 miles)
- Cross Estate Gardens (~2 miles)
- Fosterfields Living Historical Farm (~3 miles)
- Historic Speedwell (~4 miles)
- Mennen Sport Arena (~4 miles)
- Helen C. Fenske Visitor Center (~4 miles)
- Greystone Woods Disc Golf Course (~5 miles)
- Frelinghuysen Arboretum (~5 miles)
- Morris Plains Community Park And Community Center (~5 miles)
- Lord Stirling Park (~6 miles)
- Lord Stirling Stable (~6 miles)
- Environmental Education Center (EEC) - Somerset County (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web