The County's veterans' memorial is located near the Route 24 entrance to the Park and was dedicated in 1992.
In June 1995 Saturn of Denville, Mount Olive, and Livingston, donated their first playground to the Morris County Park Commission. The playground, "Saturn Playgrounds" is a wonderful combination of slides, rings, and climbing structures. It is located next to Doe Meadow in the center of the park.
Sunrise Lake at the Park now features Wibit! Wibit provides a track where players can race each other in on the water. Wibit kayaks are also available for a relaxing ride or a race with family or friends. Call (973) 267-4351 for more information about Sunrise Lake and the Wibit.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Biking
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Boat Launch
- Car Top Boat Launch Only
- Dog Park / Dog Area
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Fitness Trail
- Some are challenging
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Dog Parks
- Park (General)
You may also like...
- Lewis Morris County Park (~0 miles)
- Fosterfields Living Historical Farm (~3 miles)
- Historic Speedwell (~4 miles)
- Mennen Sport Arena (~4 miles)
- Helen C. Fenske Visitor Center (~4 miles)
- Greystone Woods Disc Golf Course (~5 miles)
- Frelinghuysen Arboretum (~5 miles)
- Morris Plains Community Park And Community Center (~5 miles)
- Lord Stirling Park (~6 miles)
- Lord Stirling Stable (~6 miles)
- Environmental Education Center (EEC) - Somerset County (~6 miles)
- Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web