Liberty Lake Day Camp At A Glance...
About Liberty Lake Day Camp
Through our innovative Freedom of Choice elective program, Liberty Lake campers experience the ultimate in enrichment activities all summer long, one week at a time. Campers only participate in the activities they want to do. They are eager to participate in their selected electives!
Liberty Lake is the only summer camp with a fully co-ed activity program. While campers bunks are single sex, boys sign up for Dance, and girls sign up for Outdoor Laser Tag. No other camp can make this equal opportunity claim.
If your child wants something more than typical summer sports, arts & crafts and swim time, may we suggest Fencing, Beekeeping, our very own Camp of Rock (which now includes a Rap elective), or Fishing? Our team members enjoy teaching because they don't have to manage or babysit campers. The kids are psyched to learn new skills they want to be included in the particular activity. Freedom of Choice creates an educational dynamic unique to Liberty Lake Day Camp. The secret behind our diverse programming: We hire professionals to run these electives, not amateur hobbyists.
Special / Seasonal Events
You may also like...
- Liberty Lake Day Camp (~0 miles)
- Animal Kingdom Zoo (Closed for good) (~2 miles)
- Crystal Lake Park (~3 miles)
- Florence Recreation Complex (~4 miles)
- Joseph Lawrence Park (~6 miles)
- Iron Works Park (~7 miles)
- Historic Smithville Park and Smiths Woods (~7 miles)
- Rancocas Nature Center (~7 miles)
- Abbott Marsh (~7 miles)
- John A. Roebling Park (~8 miles)
- Tulpehaking Nature Center (~8 miles)
- Arm & Hammer Park (Trenton Thunder) (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web