The Linwood Arboretum is free and open to the public 365 days each year from sunrise to sunset. It is located at 1410 Wabash Avenue, directly across from Belhaven Middle School, at the intersection of Wabash and Belhaven Avenue.
- Primary Address:
- Walking Paths
Parks & Gardens:
- Gardens / Arboretum
Things to See & Do
Admission & Guidelines
There is no entrance fee, but memberships are available to help support this beautiful small park.
Please respect the gardens. Do not pick or remove anything from the Arboretum and please stay on the paths.
- Please supervise your children at all times for their safety and for the welfare of our plants.
- Photographers are welcome, but please do not stage people or equipment in trees or plantings, or block pathways with equipment.
- Please keep dogs leashed, and encourage them to urinate prior to entering. Canine urine is a potent herbicide, dangerous to many plants. Our water fountain includes a dog friendly bowl.
- Please walk bikes, and use the bike rack provided.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Linwood Arboretum (~0 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~0 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~0 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~2 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~2 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~2 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~3 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~3 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~3 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~3 miles)
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~3 miles)
- Lucy the Elephant (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web