About Longmeadow Farm
Welcome to Longmeadow Farm! Longmeadow Farm has over 2000 apple trees in 15 different varieties along with our pumpkins and so much more. When in season, you can pick your own apples, raspberries, blackberries, and pumpkins
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Apple Picking
- Hay Rides
- Pick Your Own
- Pumpkin Picking
A Brief History
A family business since 1993 Longmeadow Farm originally began by selling pumpkins for Halloween. But it wasnt long before Bradley Burke, Longmeadows owner, felt that something more was in order. And with that decision, our apple orchard was planted.
Special / Seasonal Events
Apple picking season at Longmeadow features new varieties almost every weekend. The season runs from the first weekend in September through the last weekend in October. Though sometimes the season can be longer depending on the weather! They are open on those Saturdays and Sundays from 9AM to 5PM. To find what types of apples we have and when they are available, see apple varieties page on our website at longmeadowfarmnj.com .
AtLongmeadow, apples are the main attraction. But they offer so much more! Pick your own pumpkins for Halloween, and our berry patch with raspberries and blackberries. Not to mention our available jams, jellies, and honey. There are also corn maze and hayrides for the kids, or those just young at heart.
You may also like...
- Longmeadow Farm (~0 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~2 miles)
- Land of Make Believe (~2 miles)
- Footbridge Park (~3 miles)
- UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump (~3 miles)
- Jenny Jump Campground (~3 miles)
- Jenny Jump State Forest (~4 miles)
- Island Speedway (~5 miles)
- White Lake Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
- Four Sisters Winery (~6 miles)
- Camp Taylor Campground (~6 miles)
- Delaware River Family Campground (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web