Lucy the Elephant is located along the beach in Josephine Harron Park (named for our co-founder) in Margate, New Jersey. She is six stories high and is listed on the National Park Registry of Historical Landmarks. Our park is fenced and contained, making child supervision easy. Picnic tables are also on site for eating out-of-doors.
Children and families are sure to enjoy visiting the only elephant in the world you can walk through and come out alive! We offer convenient hours and of course, Lucy is always available by appointment to be toured by schools & groups. Guided tours through Lucy the Elephant occur every 30 minutes at the top and bottom of the hour. Please note that our last tour begins 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Primary Address:
Parks & Gardens:
- Historic Area
Things to See & Do
You may also like...
- Lucy the Elephant (~0 miles)
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~2 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~4 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~4 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~4 miles)
- Scarborough Inn Bed & Breakfast (~4 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~5 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~5 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~5 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~5 miles)
- Absecon Lighthouse (~6 miles)
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web