Manasquan Beach Front Boardwalk At A Glance...
About Manasquan Beach Front Boardwalk
This mile-long asphalt boardwalk in Manasquan, NJ is the perfect place for an oceanfront run or stroll. Surround yourself by the scenery of the little shore town while you take in the fresh ocean air. At the north end is the Surf and Turf food truck to enjoy a bite to eat. At the opposite end of the boardwalk, you can reach a cafe just slightly off of it called Carlson's Corner. Take shelter from the sun and relax on a bench under one of the gazebos on the boardwalk. This is a great place to unwind and forget about the busy week you have ahead of you!
You may also like...
- Manasquan Beach Front Boardwalk (~0 miles)
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~0 miles)
- Loughran Point (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~1 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~1 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~1 miles)
- Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~1 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides (~1 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web