Manasquan Inlet At A Glance...
About Manasquan Inlet
Stroll along the boardwalk and jetty while taking a glimpse at shore life. The Manasquan Inlet is a favorite place for fishermen and can almost always be seen with a party boat passing through. With ample parking on both the Manasquan and Point Pleasant side of the inlet, you will always find a place to stop to sit and enjoy.
Manasquan Side There is one layer of parking here that is unmetered. You have easy access to the surfing beach and the jetty. A few small food shops, a pavilion, and a bathroom can be found down towards the ocean side of the lot.
Point Pleasant Side The parking on this side of the inlet is metered.. and is heavily patrolled by the local traffic enforcement people. This side does not have easy access to the beach/jetty/inlet. But it does have a bathroom and a nice memorial at the inland end of the inlet.
Near the beach
Availabe parking goes fast on busy weekends
- Picnic / Sitting Area
You may also like...
- Manasquan Inlet (~0 miles)
- Loughran Point (~0 miles)
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~0 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~1 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Beach Front Boardwalk (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~1 miles)
- Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Pleasure Park (~1 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web