Maple Leaf Farms At A Glance...
About Maple Leaf Farms
We welcome you to Maple Leaf Farms for a pleasurable shopping experience. The Country store is a Rustic Retreat that is filled with unique Decor gifts for indoor and outdoor.
Relax to our country music as you stroll through our Nursery full of conifers, deciduous, and ornamental trees. In addition, we grow 300 Acres of trees and shrubs.
We grow all our flowers in our spacious greenhouse that is abundantly stocked with a variety of annuals, perennials, and tropicals.
To make your visit more pleasurable there is our Sweet Shop that offers Ice cream, Fudge, Apple Cider Donuts, and many more sweets. There is a variety of Nostalgic Favorite Candy, Jams, and Syrups to choose from.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Corn Maze
- Hay Rides
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Things to See & Do
You may also like...
- Maple Leaf Farms (~0 miles)
- Monmouth Battlefield State Park (~4 miles)
- 4JG's Vineyard, Colts Neck (~5 miles)
- Happy Day Farm (~5 miles)
- East Freehold Showgrounds (~5 miles)
- Thompson Grove Park (~6 miles)
- Giusseppe's Pizza and Fine Italian Food (~6 miles)
- Thompson Park (Middlesex County) (~7 miles)
- Thompson Park Dog Area (Middlesex County) (~7 miles)
- Animal Haven at Thompson Park (Middlesex County) (~7 miles)
- David C. Shaw Arboretum (~7 miles)
- Historic Longstreet Farm (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web