Marlton Recreation Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Salem County
About Marlton Recreation Park
Marlton Park is situated on 62 spacious acres in the heart of beautiful Pilesgrove, NJ. The park features 2 pavilions, 3 modern playgrounds, youth sports facilities, exercise equipment and a paved walking/running track.
Trail & Path Info
The pavilions are available for rent for any size event. They include shelter, numerous picnic tables, and lights. Information about reserving a pavilion for your next event can be found here.
Marlton Park includes three modern playgrounds spread out around the park offering a safe place for children to play and enjoy the day. These playgrounds are situated near the youth playing fields giving younger siblings a close place to play.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Marlton Recreation Park (~0 miles)
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery (~2 miles)
- Salem County Fairgrounds / Fair Association (~2 miles)
- Gloucester County 4H Fairgrounds (~8 miles)
- Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus (~9 miles)
- Cedarvale Winery (~11 miles)
- Finns Point Rear Range Light (~11 miles)
- Fort Mott State Park (~12 miles)
- Tinicum Rear Range (~14 miles)
- Scotland Run Park (~15 miles)
- Bridgeton City Park (~16 miles)
- Skydive Cross Keys (~17 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web