MetLife Stadium At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:26 am, Sunset: 8:21 pm
- New Jersey Gateway Region Bergen County
About MetLife Stadium
MetLife Stadium, home to the New York Jets and New York Football Giants, is the number one stadium in the world. This 82,500 seat stadium, one of the largest in the National Football League, sets the standard for venue excellence with state-of-the-art technology, comfort and amenities. The only active venue to serve as the home stadium for two NFL teams, MetLife Stadium hosts 20 NFL games per season, more than any other Stadium.
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Restaurant On Premises
Contact / Location
You may also like...
- MetLife Stadium (~0 miles)
- Big Snow (~0 miles)
- Richard W. DeKorte Park (~3 miles)
- Memorial Park (~3 miles)
- Washington Park, Jersey City/Union City (~5 miles)
- Columbus Park, Hoboken (~5 miles)
- Overpeck County Park (~5 miles)
- Veterans Field Park (~6 miles)
- Lincoln Park, Jersey City (~6 miles)
- Field Station: Dinosaurs (~6 miles)
- Branch Brook Park (~6 miles)
- Brookdale Park (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
East Rutherford, NJ 07073