Midstream Rental - Kayaks, SUP, Yoga, Night paddling At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:53 am, Sunset: 8:11 pm
- Fitness Classes / Training
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
Kayaks / Paddling (shop)
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat Rentals
- River Adventures
- Water Trails (kayak / boat)
Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Overlooking the Metedeconk River
- Offers Fitness Classes / Training
- Outdoor Yoga Classes
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Midstream Rental - Kayaks, SUP, Yoga, Night paddling
Upstream to Forge Pond
If you head upstream from the dock, and under Rt 70, you will eventually find your way into Forge Pond. You will find birds, turtles, fish and more throughout the pond and it's grassy marshland. You can also continue even further upstream, past the open pond and you will find yourself in "the wilds" of NJ. The river wraps back and forth, with tall grasses, big trees, birds and flowers galore... it is a great trip!
Downstream to the Metedeconk River
Heading down river will bring you past many marinas, a marshy grass area, and eventually out into the much wider Metedeconk River. Here you can paddle for many hours, all around either side. Some even make it all the way out to Windward Beach Park for a picnic or just a place to rest. Please note that this area does have boat traffic all around. Always be careful when paddling in these type areas, all around NJ.
Special / Seasonal Events
You may also like...
- Midstream Rental - Kayaks, SUP, Yoga, Night paddling (~0 miles)
- Forge Pond (~0 miles)
- Metedeconk River (~1 miles)
- Windward Beach Park (~1 miles)
- Norman J. Sherman Park (~1 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Beaver Dam Park (~3 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~3 miles)
- FirstEnergy Park (Jersey Shore BlueClaws) (~3 miles)
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course at Ocean County Park (~3 miles)
- Ocean County Park (~3 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web