Mountain Creek Resort At A Glance...
About Mountain Creek Resort
Mountain Creek and the activities we offer are fun and easy, and anyone can participate. Still, it can always be a little confusing to enter into something totally new. That's where our First Timers information comes in. Not sure how to rent equipment? Don't know what to wear? Wondering what to expect when you get to Mountain Creek? Let us answer your questions ahead of time! The links below will take you directly to the answers to the most-asked questions, but feel free to scroll through the list and read over all the information and you'll be a Mountain Creek Pro in no time! Additional information about Diablo, the MTB downhill park ithin Mountain Creek, will be added shortly.
Downhil Mtb only
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
Rent downhill bikes to ride in Diablo
- Rugged / Rocky
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
- Water Park
- Mountain Bike
You may also like...
- Mountain Creek Resort (~0 miles)
- Drop Zone Tubing Park (~0 miles)
- Toye Recreation (~3 miles)
- Tall Timbers Property Owners (~3 miles)
- Heaven Hill Farm (and garden center) (~3 miles)
- Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge (~4 miles)
- Cava Winery & Vineyard (~4 miles)
- Wawayanda State Park (~4 miles)
- Andersen Farms (~4 miles)
- Gingerbread Castle (closed) (~5 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~6 miles)
- Ventimiglia Vineyards (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web