Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park At A Glance...
About Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park
A network of trails winds through the park providing opportunities for hikers, mountain bikers and horseback riders. Several moderate hiking trails are in the main day use area of the park, accessible from the main parking area. The South Side area of the park is approximately 800 acres of varying terrain and has miles of unmarked trails as well as four primary marked multi-use trails. The South Side trails are accessible from a trail head at a large gravel parking lot located on Hospital Road.
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Boat launch
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Flat / Easy
- Some are challenging
- Walking Paths
- State Parks
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
More To Explore in Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~0 miles)
- Nature Interpretive Center in Allaire State Park (~0 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~0 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~0 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~0 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~1 miles)
- Allaire Campground (~1 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~1 miles)
- Soldier Memorial Park (~1 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~1 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~2 miles)
- Bear Swamp Natural Area (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web