New Jersey Motorsports Park At A Glance...
About New Jersey Motorsports Park
Sitting on more than 500 acres in Millville, N.J., New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP) is nestled in a beautiful forested region surrounded by scenic rivers and the nearby Delaware Bay.
Adjacent to Millville Municipal Airport, NJMP is conveniently located near Philadelphia, the Jersey Shore, New York and Baltimore, offering diverse and dynamic motorsports attractions.
The park includes two world-class road courses, Thunderbolt and Lightning, a motorsports country club known as the "Drivers Club" with the Finish Line Pub and Breighton Room Restaurant, and Go-Karting at Tempest Raceway, one of the top karting facilities in the U.S.
- Paintball Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Race Track
- Racing / Race Track
- Go Carts
You may also like...
- New Jersey Motorsports Park (~0 miles)
- Southwind Vineyard (~7 miles)
- Albert Giampietro Memorial Park (~10 miles)
- Bridgeton City Park (~11 miles)
- East Point Lighthouse (~11 miles)
- Michael Debbi Park (~13 miles)
- Belleplain State Forest (~13 miles)
- Belleplain Campground (~14 miles)
- Bellview Winery (~14 miles)
- Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus (~17 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~17 miles)
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~17 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web