Opossum Road Woods At A Glance...
About Opossum Road Woods
Opossum Road Woods is a small tract of open space owned and managed by Montgomery Township. The trail starts at the southern end of the historic Opossum Road Bridge and wanders through floodplain forest along the Bedens Brook. The graceful curve of the stone arch bridge compliments the wide curves of the meandering Bedens Brook, and the views from both the bridge and the trail are classic landscape scenes. Local Scout groups built both the trails and benches.
Description borrowed from njtrails.org
You may also like...
- Opossum Road Woods (~0 miles)
- Halters Cycles (~1 miles)
- Bessie Grover Park (~3 miles)
- Woodfield Reservation (~4 miles)
- Farmview Fields (~4 miles)
- Sourland Mountain Preserve (~5 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~5 miles)
- Carnegie Lake (~5 miles)
- Marquand Park (~5 miles)
- Sourland Cycles (~5 miles)
- Woodlot Park (~5 miles)
- Halters Cycles (Old Location) (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web