Orchard Park is a nice township park with a few fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a baseball diamond. The Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails trail runs next to the park as well.
One day in 2008, we found a group of people gathered in a field/open grassy area letting their dogs run around without a leash. They said that they were all from a Meetup.com dog walkers group and met at Orchard to let their dogs run and play. They also mentioned that this was a well known place to come and let your dogs out for a run. But with no fence or sign that this was a "dog area", I was not comfortable doing that myself.
Since that visit, a handful of other people have mentioned that Orchard Park has a "dog park". Though the Wall, NJ website does not mention anything about it, locals seem to love coming here for some play time with their pets :)
- Primary Address:
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Picnic / Sitting Area
Parks & Gardens:
- Municiple / City Park
You may also like...
- Orchard Park (~0 miles)
- Atlantic Farms (~0 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~1 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~1 miles)
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~2 miles)
- Wall Community Park and Activity Fields (~2 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~2 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~2 miles)
- Sea Girt Lighthouse (~2 miles)
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (~2 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (WMA) (~2 miles)
- Loughran Point (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web