Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park At A Glance...
About Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park
Located on New Hampshire Avenue in Atlantic City. This park has been named in memory of Oscar E. McClinton, Jr. who was an Atlantic City resident who gave unselfishly of his time and talent to the community. This park is located on 4 acres in the Northeast section of Atlantic City which emphasizes waterfront themes. It features a large open lawn area surrounded by a colonnade and decorative paved walkways. A central pavilion provides scenic views of the Absecon Inlet and functions as a protected sitting area. This park also includes a children's play area and a Boardwalk promenade.
- Jogging / Running
- Parking - Street Parking Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- County Parks
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~0 miles)
- Absecon Lighthouse (~0 miles)
- Steel Pier (~1 miles)
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center/Sea Life Museum (~2 miles)
- Absecon Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~6 miles)
- Lucy the Elephant (~6 miles)
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (~7 miles)
- Galloway East Tract (~7 miles)
- Leeds' Point Natural Area (~7 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~8 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (closed) (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web