Penny Pot Park of Atlantic County At A Glance...
About Penny Pot Park of Atlantic County
This is a small parcel of land (about 20 acres) located at Spur 561 and Eighth Ave. (right off of Route 322) in Folsom. Generally Penny Pot Park is used as a starting point for canoe trips along the Great Egg Harbor River (non-tidal section). From this starting point, you can go all the way down to Lake Lenape, stopping at Weymouth Furnace, Camp Acagisca and then Lake Lenape. The Park System does not rent canoes but there are other campgrounds that rent and transport for a fee.
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- County Parks
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Penny Pot Park of Atlantic County (~0 miles)
- Hammonton Lake Park (~4 miles)
- Plagidos Winery (~4 miles)
- Atlantic County Park at Weymouth Furnace (~4 miles)
- Tomasello Winery and Banquet Facility (~6 miles)
- Camp Acagisca (~6 miles)
- Bellview Winery (~7 miles)
- Michael Debbi Park (~7 miles)
- Sharrott Winery (~8 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~9 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~9 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web