Perrineville Lake Park At A Glance...
About Perrineville Lake Park
Enjoy the peace, quiet, and natural beauty of this 897-acre site in Millstone & Roosevelt while angling for bass or catfish in the lake. Watercraft can be launched into the lake where visitors can canoe, kayak, and fish (car top, electric powered boats only). Lake access is on Perrineville Road/Sweetman's Lane (between Agress Road & Millstone Road).
In addition to access to the lake, there are two trails. The Lakeside Loop is a 1.5 mile multi-use trail on Agress Road. The Pine Creek Trail is a 1 mile unpaved multi-use trail on Baird Road. (See park map below for parking locations).
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Mountain Bike
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- County Parks
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Perrineville Lake Park (~0 miles)
- Capital to Coast Trail (not completed) (~3 miles)
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area (~3 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~4 miles)
- Robert A. Winters Arboretum at Meadow Lakes (~4 miles)
- Happy Day Farm (~5 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~5 miles)
- Clayton Park (~5 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure Hurricane Harbor (~6 miles)
- Thompson Grove Park (~6 miles)
- Bullock Farms (~6 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web