- Primary Address:
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Scenic Train Rides
Admission & Guidelines
Pricing per ticket, per person, is very reasonable. Normal tickets are about $4 per person and can usually be purchased once you arrive at the park.
Special events may have a different cost and may require you to book online before getting visiting in-person to ensure you have a seat.
Please check Pine Creek's website for specific details.
Please Note: Allaire State Park itself has an entrance fee between Memorial Day and Labor Day. You will need to pay this fee to be able to park and ride the trains.
Hours / Season of Operation
You will enter Allaire State Park off Atlantic Ave, through their main gate.
Once through the gate, the road will lead you to a large parking lot. Park to your left for a shorter walk to the entrance/trains.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
The New Jersey Museum of Transportation/Pine Creek Railroad is not funded by the state. They are a private, volunteer-operated, 501(c)3 not-for-profit, educational organization. This means that without your support, and without your train ticket purchases, they will not be able to continue providing their educational and entertaining service.
Since Pine Creek does "live" within the state property, they do work closely with the state parks department.
Groups Associated to New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad
More To Explore in New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad
Here are 10 places near New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~0 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~0 miles)
- Nature Interpretive Center in Allaire State Park (~0 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~0 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~0 miles)
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~0 miles)
- Allaire Campground (~1 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~1 miles)
- Wall Stadium Speedway (~1 miles)
- Garden State Velodrome, at Wall Raceway (~1 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~2 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web