Plainsboro Preserve At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
More like walking
- Jogging / Running
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Self Guided / Nature trail
- Walking Paths
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
Biking *NOT Permitted*
- Equestrian / Horseback *NOT* Allowe
- Fishing *NOT Permitted*
- Pets *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Gateway Region Middlesex County
About Plainsboro Preserve
Enjoy over five miles of trails meandering through mature beech woods, wet meadows, and the shoreline of scenic 50-acre McCormack Lake. Walk the floodplain of Devil's Brook in search of the more than 150 species of birds that call the preserve home during the year. Plants on site consist of a diverse showing of spring wildflowers and also include over ten species of rare or endangered plant species found sparingly elsewhere in the state including the majestic southern Twayblade orchid. In addition to the trails, we are running programs on some weekends.
You may also like...
- Plainsboro Preserve (~0 miles)
- Schalks Meadow Park (~1 miles)
- Halters Cycles (Old Location) (~3 miles)
- Carnegie Lake (~3 miles)
- Van Nest Park (~3 miles)
- Woodlot Park (~4 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~5 miles)
- E.A.R.T.H Center (in Davidsons Mill Pond Park) (~5 miles)
- Davidsons Mill Pond Park (~5 miles)
- Marquand Park (~6 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Princeton) (~6 miles)
- Halters Cycles (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web