Planetarium at the New Jersey State Museum At A Glance...
About Planetarium at the New Jersey State Museum
On weekdays, metered street parking is available, as is parking in paid lots throughout the downtown Trenton area. Parking is limited in the State House Parking Garage.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Planetarium at the New Jersey State Museum (~0 miles)
- New Jersey State Museum (~0 miles)
- The Old Barracks Museum (~0 miles)
- Arm & Hammer Park (Trenton Thunder) (~1 miles)
- Grounds For Sculpture (~3 miles)
- Tulpehaking Nature Center (~3 miles)
- John A. Roebling Park (~3 miles)
- Abbott Marsh (~4 miles)
- Scudder Falls (Delaware River) (~5 miles)
- Sunnybrae Park (~5 miles)
- Hamilton Veterans Park (~5 miles)
- Hamilton Baseball Fields (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web