April 2012 - Point Pleasant Beach is currently replacing the playground/playset within the park. We have heard a new one will be installed by this summer.
Pleasure Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:51 am, Sunset: 8:13 pm
- Playing in the playground
- Parking - Street Parking Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Pleasure Park
Pleasure Park is a small family park in Point pleasant New Jersey. You will find a nice playground, basketball courts, multiple tennis courts, horseshoe pits, swings, and picnic tables.
You may also like...
- Pleasure Park (~0 miles)
- Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~1 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Loughran Point (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~1 miles)
- Twilight Lake (~1 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~1 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~1 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web