Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk At A Glance...
- 1-Mile long, we'll kept boardwalk open year-round!
- Great food and fun for all ages!
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Jogging / Running
- Mini Golf
- Roller coasters
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk
Point Pleasant Beach Boardwalk (AKA Jenkinson's Boardwalk) is one of the most family-friendly boardwalks in New Jersey. This one-mile-long boardwalk along the beach has a great selection of arcade games, rides, batting cages, frozen custards, candy shops, eateries, and more. Jenkinson's Aquarium is a great afternoon stop for the kids. And multiple bars, like Martell's Tiki Bar, are great for adults.
Trail & Path Info
The wide boardwalk is well-kept but can be a bit crowded on just about any nice summer day.
The boardwalk itself will take you from a great food shack in the south to the Manasquan Inlet on the north, for a total length of about 1 mile (1 way).
Special / Seasonal Events
The boardwalk has special events throughout the year. This includes:
- The annual Easter Egg hunt on the beach!
- Weekly fireworks during the summer (usually Thursday).
- Fun winter/holiday events.
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Lots of food choices up and down the length of the boardwalk can be found. We usually hit up Joey Tomato's (near the golf course/fun house) or the pretzel shop. If you go, please grab us a pretzel :)
Admission & Guidelines
Admission to the boardwalk is free. But admission to the beach is not.
Hours / Season of Operation
The boardwalk itself is open 365 days a year. The games and food are limited to warmer months. Indoor eateries and arcades are (usually) open all year round.
Specials & Coupons
Jenkinsonshas a yearly Easter Sale that offers half-pricetickets that are good forever. It is a great deal!
There are a few private lots off Ocean Ave with a Municipal Parking Lot at the end of Arnold...
12-98 Arnold Ave,
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742
Visiting during a peak weekend or during a big event may certainly frustrate those looking for a nearby spot.
You may also like...
More To Explore in Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk
- Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~0 miles)
- Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides (~0 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~0 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~0 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~0 miles)
- Pleasure Park (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~1 miles)
- Loughran Point (~1 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Manasquan Beach Front Boardwalk (~1 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web