Renault Winery Resort & Golf At A Glance...
About Renault Winery Resort & Golf
And so, Renault headed for southern New Jersey, where this miracle grape was rumored to thrive. Finding a climate and soil similar to that which he knew in France, Renault decided to settle and establish his own vineyard. In 1864 he purchased land in the Egg Harbor area, and by 1870 he had introduced his New Jersey Champagne. Renault Winery quickly gained notoriety, winning prizes for its wines and becoming the largest distributor of champagne in the United States. This winery's success even earned Egg Harbor the moniker of "Wine City."
Wining & Dining:
- Winery / Vineyard
You may also like...
- Renault Winery Resort & Golf (~0 miles)
- Gabriel Memorial Field (~5 miles)
- Galloway West Tract (~5 miles)
- Stockton College / Harold E. Taylor Observatory (~5 miles)
- Atlantic Blueberry RV Park (~5 miles)
- Stockton University (~5 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~6 miles)
- Atlantic County Bikeway (~9 miles)
- Storybook Land (~9 miles)
- Galloway East Tract (~9 miles)
- Timberline Lake Camping Resort (~9 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web