Robert Street Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:51 am, Sunset: 8:17 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Morris County
About Robert Street Park
Also known as Concialdi Park offers softball, baseball, football fields, playground equipment, picnic area and two tennis courts. Permits and information are available at Borough Hall - located on Robert Street and West Sterling Street.
You may also like...
- Robert Street Park (~0 miles)
- Hugh Force Canal Park (~1 miles)
- Giggles Play Station (~3 miles)
- Parks Lake (~4 miles)
- Lake Hopatcong (~5 miles)
- Modick Park (~5 miles)
- Pelican Sport Center (Morris Plains) (~5 miles)
- Greystone Woods Disc Golf Course (~6 miles)
- Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms (~6 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~7 miles)
- Hudson Farm Club (~7 miles)
- Wild West City (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web