Robert Street Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:25 am, Sunset: 8:28 pm
- New Jersey Skylands Region Morris County
About Robert Street Park
Also known as Concialdi Park offers softball, baseball, football fields, playground equipment, picnic area and two tennis courts. Permits and information are available at Borough Hall - located on Robert Street and West Sterling Street.
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking - Street Parking Available
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Contact / Location
You may also like...
- Robert Street Park (~0 miles)
- Hugh Force Canal Park (~1 miles)
- Giggles Play Station (~3 miles)
- Parks Lake (~4 miles)
- Lake Hopatcong (~5 miles)
- Modick Park (~5 miles)
- Pelican Sport Center (Morris Plains) (~5 miles)
- Greystone Woods Disc Golf Course (~6 miles)
- Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms (~6 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~7 miles)
- Hudson Farm Club (~7 miles)
- Wild West City (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
Wharton, New Jersey 07885