Rutgers Gardens is a self sustaining operation and relies on your support for maintaining the Gardens, purchasing equipment and materials, supporting salaries, and providing public programs are raised through facility rental fees, special events, membership dues and donations from our generous supporters. We are one of the few botanical gardens in the country that does not charge a visitor's fee and is open 365 days a year.
To promote and provide accurate information about the art of horticulture with an emphasis upon the relationship between plants, human health and nutrition in the designed, as well as in the natural landscape.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Flat / Easy
Parks & Gardens:
- Gardens / Arboretum
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Rutgers Gardens - New Brunswick (~0 miles)
- Donaldson Park (~1 miles)
- Donaldson Park Off Leash Dog Area (~1 miles)
- Elmer B Boyd Park (~1 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (North Brunswick, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Pelican Outdoor Products (East Brunswick) (~2 miles)
- Naaman Williams Park (~3 miles)
- Johnson Park (~3 miles)
- New Jersey Convention Center (~4 miles)
- Sayreville Kennedy Park (~6 miles)
- Davidsons Mill Pond Park (~6 miles)
- E.A.R.T.H Center (in Davidsons Mill Pond Park) (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web