Sahara Sam's Oasis Indoor Water Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 7:05 am, Sunset: 4:36 pm
Playing in the playground
Playground = waterpark
- Water Rides / Attractions
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Sprayground / Splashground
- Indoor Playground / Amusements
- Water Park
- Playing in the playground
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Burlington County Camden County
About Sahara Sam's Oasis Indoor Water Park
- 58,000 Sq. Ft of Splashtastic Fun
- SAMAZON Adventure The WORLD's tallest Ropes Course (seasonal, weather-permitting)
- A 3,000 Sq. Ft Modern Arcade with great prizes - no admission required!
- The region's only Flow Rider indoor surfing simulator
- A full-service cafe featuring your favorite snacks, cold soft drinks, and your favorite cocktails or beer
- Enjoy a spacious and comfortable Cabana with wicker and cushioned seating
- Small & Large lockers are available for daily rental. Please be advised that guests may only bring their towels into the water park area. Clothing, bags, and personal effects must be kept in a locker or guest's car.
Our Personal Take...
You may also like...
- Sahara Sam's Oasis Indoor Water Park (~0 miles)
- Black Run Reserve/Preserve (~3 miles)
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (~4 miles)
- Savich Tract fields (~5 miles)
- Amalthea Cellars (~6 miles)
- Timber Creek Park (~7 miles)
- Garden State Discovery Museum (~7 miles)
- Johnson's Corner Farm (~8 miles)
- Barton Arboretum and Nature Preserve (~9 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Moorestown) (~9 miles)
- Skydive Cross Keys (~9 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Cherry Hill, NJ) (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web