- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
From the Delaware Memorial Bridge:
Cross the bridge and follow signs for Rt. 40 East. The Salem County Fairgrounds is approximately 7 miles on the left.
Take Exit 2B, at 2nd traffic light make a left onto Rt. 40 East. The Salem County Fairgrounds is approximately 7 miles on the left.
From NJ Turnpike:
Take Exit 1, take last exit before the bridge. Follow signs for Rt. 40 East. The Salem County Fairgrounds is approximately 7 miles on the left.
From the East:
Take Rt. 40 West through Woodstown. At the light on the west side of town, Rt. 40 makes a right turn. Turn right and continue on Rt. 40. Go straight through the next light. Cowtown Rodeo will be on your left. The Salem County Fairgrounds will be on the right, approximately 1/4 mile past Cowtown.
You may also like...
- Salem County Fairgrounds / Fair Association (~0 miles)
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery (~1 miles)
- Marlton Recreation Park (~2 miles)
- Finns Point Rear Range Light (~9 miles)
- Gloucester County 4H Fairgrounds (~10 miles)
- Fort Mott State Park (~10 miles)
- Cedarvale Winery (~11 miles)
- Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus (~11 miles)
- Tinicum Rear Range (~15 miles)
- Scotland Run Park (~17 miles)
- Bridgeton City Park (~17 miles)
- Skydive Cross Keys (~19 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web