From their site:
Explore the Cape May Coastal Wetlands Wildlife Management Area aboard the 40' SKIMMER. Tour one of N.J.'s densest populations of nesting Ospreys. Nearly a dozen nests are visible at once! The SKIMMER routinely visits these spectacular natural areas.
The striking Black Skimmer is proof that the most exotic wildlife lives right here in New Jersey. See the world's largest colony of Laughing Gulls. Visit a heron rookery. Cruises offer an up close look at salt marsh ecology.
- Primary Address:
- Boating Tours (Nature / Ecological)
You may also like...
- Salt Marsh Safari, Cape May (~0 miles)
- Lake Laurie Campground / RV Resort (~2 miles)
- Historic Cold Springs Village (~3 miles)
- Cold Spring Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Seashore Campsites Inc (~3 miles)
- Cape May Seashore Lines (~3 miles)
- Cape May Winery & Vineyard (~3 miles)
- Holly Shores Camping Resort (~3 miles)
- Beachcomber Camping Resort (~4 miles)
- Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery (~4 miles)
- Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge (~4 miles)
- Cape May Point State Park (and lighthouse) (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web