- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Camp Type: Drive-up camping
- Camp Type: Group Camping
- Nearby: Multi-use Trails
Campsites: 50 tent sites (no trailers) along Sawmill Lake with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets are within walking distance. Open April 1 through October 31. Fee: NJ Resident $20 per night; Non Resident $25 per night.
Pet Friendly Campsites License and innoculation paperwork requirements and additional cost. Pet friendly Sawmill Lake sites 29-50
Group campsites: Two group campsites with drinking water and pit toilets. Each campsite accommodates up to 25 people. Open year round. During the winter months visitors must bring in their own water or obtain it at the park office. Fee: NJ Resident $50 per night; Non Resident $100 per night.
Cabins: Two cabins each with furnished living room with a woodstove; three bedrooms -one room with double bed, two rooms with twin beds; kitchen with hot and cold running water, electric stove, refrigerator; bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink. Electricity. Cabins are located on eastern shore of Steenykill Lake. Each accommodates six people. With prior permission from the superintendent, two additional people may be accommodated. Cabins are open from May 15 to October 15. Fee: NJ Resident $75 per night; 525 per week; Non Resident $85 per night; $595 per week.
Group cabin: Living room with woodstove, full kitchen, two bunkrooms with double bunks, bathrooms, showers. Accommodates up to 28 people. Open May 15 to October 15. Fee: NJ Resident $175 per night; Two-night minimum; Non Resident $185 per night; Two-night minimum.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Sawmill Lake Campground at High Point
- Sawmill Lake Campground at High Point (~0 miles)
- High Point State Park (~0 miles)
- Westfall Winery (~3 miles)
- Pleasant Acres Farm Campground (~3 miles)
- Rockview Valley Campground (~4 miles)
- Silver Canoe - Canoe and Kayak outfitter (~4 miles)
- Cedar Ridge Campgrounds (~4 miles)
- River Beach Campsites (~5 miles)
- Sunrise Mountain Scenic overlook (~6 miles)
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum (~6 miles)
- Ventimiglia Vineyards (~6 miles)
- Sussex County Sunflower Maze (at Liberty Farm) (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web