Sayreville Kennedy Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:38 am, Sunset: 8:08 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- New Jersey Gateway Region Middlesex County
About Sayreville Kennedy Park
The facilities at Sayreville Kennedy Park include: a fishing pond, tennis courts, walking paths, playgrounds, a skatepark, a boat launch and more.
You may also like...
- Sayreville Kennedy Park (~0 miles)
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park (~3 miles)
- New Jersey Convention Center (~3 miles)
- Cheesequake State Park (~3 miles)
- Cheesequake Campground (~4 miles)
- Giusseppe's Pizza and Fine Italian Food (~4 miles)
- Pelican Outdoor Products (East Brunswick) (~4 miles)
- Rutgers Gardens - New Brunswick (~6 miles)
- Donaldson Park Off Leash Dog Area (~6 miles)
- Donaldson Park (~6 miles)
- Elmer B Boyd Park (~6 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (North Brunswick, NJ) (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web