Sedge Islands At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:56 am, Sunset: 7:10 pm
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
Sedge Islands is part of Island Beach State Park
About Sedge Islands
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Wildlife Management Area (WMA)
Contact / Location
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to Sedge Islands. If we are missing any, please let us know
More To Explore in Sedge Islands
- Sedge Islands (~0 miles)
- Barnegat Light House (~2 miles)
- Island Beach State Park (~4 miles)
- Crystal Bay Peninsula Park (~4 miles)
- Eno's Pond County Park (~5 miles)
- Tuomey Park (~5 miles)
- Waretown Lake & Recreation Area (~5 miles)
- Freekin Creekin Canoe & Kayak Rentals LLC (closed) (~6 miles)
- Trixies Landing (~6 miles)
- Cedar Creek Campground (~7 miles)
- Yakkity Yaks Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals (~8 miles)
- Argos Farm (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
Oh, New Jersey, how do we love thee? 118 reasons why... - 10/23/2015
Oh, New Jersey, how do we love thee? 118 reasons why...Details
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
State Park Facilities Close to Help Reduce Spread of COVID-19
Open spaces at state parks and wildlife management areas open and available for passive recreation; enclosed facilities, campgrounds atDetails
(updated) State Parks, Forests, Historic Sites, and Recreation Areas will be closed for a bit
Due to the government shutdown in the State of New Jersey, all State Parks, Forests, Historic Sites, and Recreation Areas will be closeDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
Oh, New Jersey, how do we love thee? 118 reasons why...
Many years ago, the beauty of this state inspired me to explore everything that NJ had to offer, and to capture everything that I was sDetails
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails
New Locations Have Been Added
Our latest listing additions.Details