Shady Acres Campground is located in Portland, PA. It is easily accessible off Interstate 80 and is approximately 4.5 miles south of the Delaware Water Gap and 1/2 mile from the Delaware River.
Shady Acres prides itself as a family run and oriented campground. Most sites are occupied by seasonal campers with trailers. Cabins are available by the day, weekend or for weekly rentals. The campground has a built-in pool with patio area, pavillion for campground events (bingo), electric and water at all sites, a catch and release fishing pond, camp store, firewood, ice, and propane refilling station, children's playground, bathroom and hot shower house, and even some farm animals (goat, miniature pony & peacocks).
As a gateway to the Ponoco Mountains, there is a host of nearby attractions available.
- Primary Address:
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Men's and Women's Bathroom and Shower House
- Camp Store
- Ice & Firewood for Sale
- Propane Refill Station
- Built-In Pool with Patio Tables, Chairs and Grills
- Children's Playground
- Camp Gameroom
- Fishing Pond (Catch and Release)
- Pavillion (for Campground Events such as Bingo)
- Laundry Room
- Dump Station
You may also like...
- Shady Acres Campgrounds (~0 miles)
- Slateford Creek / Falls (~1 miles)
- Brook Hollow Winery (~1 miles)
- Mount Tammany (~3 miles)
- Camp Taylor Campground (~4 miles)
- Lakota Wolf Preserve (~4 miles)
- Worthington State Forest (~4 miles)
- Delaware River Family Campground (~4 miles)
- Columcille Megalith Park (~5 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~6 miles)
- Four Sisters Winery (~7 miles)
- Longmeadow Farm (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web