Shady Acres Campgrounds At A Glance...
About Shady Acres Campgrounds
Shady Acres Campground is located in Portland, PA. It is easily accessible off Interstate 80 and is approximately 4.5 miles south of the Delaware Water Gap and 1/2 mile from the Delaware River.
Shady Acres prides itself as a family run and oriented campground. Most sites are occupied by seasonal campers with trailers. Cabins are available by the day, weekend or for weekly rentals. The campground has a built-in pool with patio area, pavillion for campground events (bingo), electric and water at all sites, a catch and release fishing pond, camp store, firewood, ice, and propane refilling station, children's playground, bathroom and hot shower house, and even some farm animals (goat, miniature pony & peacocks).
As a gateway to the Ponoco Mountains, there is a host of nearby attractions available.
- Men's and Women's Bathroom and Shower House
- Camp Store
- Ice & Firewood for Sale
- Propane Refill Station
- Built-In Pool with Patio Tables, Chairs and Grills
- Children's Playground
- Camp Gameroom
- Fishing Pond (Catch and Release)
- Pavillion (for Campground Events such as Bingo)
- Laundry Room
- Dump Station
You may also like...
- Shady Acres Campgrounds (~0 miles)
- Slateford Creek / Falls (~1 miles)
- Brook Hollow Winery (~1 miles)
- Mount Tammany (~3 miles)
- Camp Taylor Campground (~4 miles)
- Lakota Wolf Preserve (~4 miles)
- Worthington State Forest (~4 miles)
- Delaware River Family Campground (~4 miles)
- Columcille Megalith Park (~5 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~6 miles)
- Four Sisters Winery (~7 miles)
- Longmeadow Farm (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web