In addition to our pick-your-own crops, great special events and festivals, our Farm Market is open year-round and stocks all your farm fresh produce, deli, dairy, and gardening needs.
We carry specialty food & gift items, and can create spectacular gift baskets. We are also home to the delicious Uncle Dave's Homemade Ice Cream and have a kiosk featuring locally made Rose Bank Wines.
Our huge nursery and Garden Center is the best place for quality trees, shrubs, bedding plants, annuals, perennials, mulch, and expert advice. Come see what we have in store for you!
- Primary Address:
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Apple Picking
- Blueberry Picking
- Hay Rides
- Pick Your Own
- Pumpkin Picking
- Strawberry Picking
You may also like...
- Shady Brook Farm (~0 miles)
- Core Creek Park (~2 miles)
- Scudder Falls (Delaware River) (~3 miles)
- Tyler State Park (~5 miles)
- L. H. Pelican Pool, Spa (Langhorne, PA) (~5 miles)
- Washington Crossing State Park (NJ) (~6 miles)
- New Jersey State Museum (~6 miles)
- Planetarium at the New Jersey State Museum (~6 miles)
- The Old Barracks Museum (~6 miles)
- Arm & Hammer Park (Trenton Thunder) (~7 miles)
- Baldpate Mountain (~7 miles)
- Bowman's Hill Tower (PA) (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web