Slateford Creek / Falls At A Glance...
About Slateford Creek / Falls
Our Personal Take...
A Brief History
Trail & Path Info
From the horseshoe in the road to the falls is about 04 miles, with a 150' plus elevation change (according to our recording GPS).
Things to See & Do
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Slateford Creek / Falls
- Slateford Creek / Falls (~0 miles)
- Shady Acres Campgrounds (~1 miles)
- Mount Tammany (~2 miles)
- Brook Hollow Winery (~2 miles)
- Worthington State Forest (~3 miles)
- Camp Taylor Campground (~3 miles)
- Lakota Wolf Preserve (~3 miles)
- Columcille Megalith Park (~4 miles)
- Delaware River Family Campground (~5 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~6 miles)
- Shawnee Mountain Ski Area (~7 miles)
- Mountain Vista Campground (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web