Soldiers Memorial Field At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Gateway Region Union County
About Soldiers Memorial Field
The Soldiers Memorial Field complex sits on twenty-five acres of land.
- Ashland and Middle Softball Field
- Baseball Field
- Lower, JV, and Varsity Soccer Field
- Picnic Area
- Cinder 1/4 Mile Track
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Cornog Field House
Trail & Path Info
There is a small walk track within the park.
There is a small parking lot within the park. But your best bet will be to park legally along the street.
You may also like...
- Soldiers Memorial Field (~0 miles)
- Reeves-Reed Arboretum (~2 miles)
- Cora Hartshorn Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- Echo Lake Dog Park (Mountainside) (~2 miles)
- Echo Lake Park (Mountainside, NJ) (~3 miles)
- Mountainside Community Pool (~3 miles)
- Great Swamp Outdoor Education Center (~3 miles)
- Greenwood Gardens (~4 miles)
- South Mountain Reservation (~5 miles)
- Durrand-Hedden House & Garden (~5 miles)
- Hemlock Falls (~5 miles)
- Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web