Storybook Land At A Glance...
About Storybook Land
For over 50 years, since its founding in 1955, Storybook Land has been keeping the spirit of childhood alive in an entertaining and educational atmosphere. At Storybook Land, our emphasis is on fun for the entire family, with special attention given to its youngest members. If this is your child's - or grandchild's - first visit to an amusement park, you can be certain that it will be a very positive experience. The timelessness of childhood will ring true as your family literally walks through its all-time favorite stories and nursery rhymes in a remarkably clean and enjoyable park setting.
- Playing in the arcade
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Restaurant On Premises
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
Our Personal Take...
We visited Storybook Land in Egg Harbor Township, NJ a few years ago while visiting South Jersey. We were there too early in the day, and could not wait for them to open. But from what we have been told this is simply a great park. We hope to get there later this year!
You may also like...
- Storybook Land (~0 miles)
- Atlantic County Bikeway (~2 miles)
- Tony Canale Park (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~3 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (closed) (~3 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~4 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~4 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~4 miles)
- Pine Avenue County Park (~5 miles)
- Gabriel Memorial Field (~5 miles)
- Stockton College / Harold E. Taylor Observatory (~5 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web