Sunshine Fields At A Glance...
About Sunshine Fields
Established in 2018, Sunshine Fields NJ operates at 131 Ellisdale Road on a 115 acre farm in Allentown, New Jersey. Although Sunshine Fields NJ is brand new to the farming world, we are not new to farming. In 1988, Alan and Carol Grossman started a flower business at their original farm in Chesterfield, NJ. Spanning a career of over 20 years, they have continued to expand their business to farmers markets and wholesale florists. Alan's Flower Farm purchased the 115 acre farm in 2015 and began transforming the land into a usable farm. This included installing an underground irrigation system, reworking the land to make it viable for planting and, most recently, starting a new business venture with their son Matthew Grossman and Sam Shaw.
You may also like...
- Sunshine Fields (~0 miles)
- Crosswicks Creek Park (~2 miles)
- Oasis Family Farm (~2 miles)
- Cream Ridge Winery (~2 miles)
- Historic Walnford Farm (~2 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~3 miles)
- Robbinsville Community Park (~3 miles)
- Air-Mods Flight School & Service Center (~4 miles)
- Robbinsville Skatepark (~4 miles)
- Clayton Park (~5 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~5 miles)
- Sunnybrae Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web