Sussex County Fairgrounds At A Glance...
About Sussex County Fairgrounds
The Fairgrounds Complex is located on 165 acres with 15 permanent buildings in Augusta, NJ. Conveniently located just 50 miles from New York City and the Poconos, The Fairgrounds Complex can bring a country setting close to the city. Fifteen permanent buildings include six livestock barns, a 5,000 square foot mahogany and glass Conservatory, Greenhouse, and 10,000 square foot Walter Richards building. Our indoor and outdoor space is available for rent and for low-cost usage by non-profit organizations. The Fairgrounds has significant field parking and is accessible for people with disabilities.
The Fairgrounds Complex is available for rental for a variety of year-round events.
To book an event and find out more information, please check out our website!
You may also like...
- Sussex County Fairgrounds (~0 miles)
- Blackburn Garden Center Sunflower Maze (~1 miles)
- Kymer's Camping Resort (~4 miles)
- Harmony Ridge Farm and Campground (~4 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~5 miles)
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum (~6 miles)
- Stokes State Forest (~6 miles)
- Sussex Branch Trail (~6 miles)
- Sunrise Mountain Scenic overlook (~6 miles)
- Stokes State Forest Campgrounds (~6 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~7 miles)
- Swartswood State Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web