Terhune Orchards At A Glance...
About Terhune Orchards
Special / Seasonal Events
You will find many great events going on throughout the year, from the cherry festival in the spring to weekly wine tasting and music festivals almost all year. To find specific events, please visit the Turhune Orchard Calendar.
Celebrate fall with at Fall Festival Weekends at Terhune Orchards!! Enjoy pony rides, pedal tractors, wagon rides, pick your own apples and pumpkins, visit the corn stalk maze, adventure barn and the barnyard of farm animals. Children can paint their own pumpkin to bring home. Fall Festival Weekends at Terhune Orchards features live music played by some most talented artists in the area.
You may also like...
- Terhune Orchards (~0 miles)
- Lawrence Hopewell Trail (LHT) (~1 miles)
- Princeton Battlefield State Park (~3 miles)
- Woodfield Reservation (~3 miles)
- Farmview Fields (~3 miles)
- Marquand Park (~3 miles)
- Maidenhead Meadows Park (~3 miles)
- Kunkel Park (~3 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~3 miles)
- Stony Brook-Millstone Watershed Reserve (~3 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Princeton) (~4 miles)
- Sourland Cycles (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web