The Funplex Amusement Center - Mount Laurel At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:59 am, Sunset: 8:11 pm
- Playing in the playground
- Bowling Alley
- Lazer tag arena
- Mini Golf
- Water Rides / Attractions
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Indoor Playground / Amusements
- Go Carts
- Lazer tag
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Burlington County
About The Funplex Amusement Center - Mount Laurel
And there's never a charge for parking, or an entrance fee or admission charge to get into the Funplex - unlike other amusement parks in the region. You can bring your kids, watch them enjoy the rides or play arcade games, and you don't have to pay anything for yourself! And if you want to join the action, all our attractions are very reasonably priced, and you can buy wristbands for multiple attractions that make a visit even more economical. So come on down to the Funplex, your family amusement park, and have some fun!
Our Personal Take...
Specials & Coupons
You may also like...
- The Funplex Amusement Center - Mount Laurel (~0 miles)
- Johnson's Corner Farm (~4 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Moorestown) (~4 miles)
- Rancocas Nature Center (~4 miles)
- Garden State Discovery Museum (~6 miles)
- Savich Tract fields (~6 miles)
- Barton Arboretum and Nature Preserve (~6 miles)
- Iron Works Park (~6 miles)
- Historic Smithville Park and Smiths Woods (~8 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Cherry Hill, NJ) (~8 miles)
- Black Run Reserve/Preserve (~8 miles)
- Animal Kingdom Zoo (Closed for good) (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web