The New Country Bakery At A Glance...
About The New Country Bakery
Today, as new owners we are proud to keep the same principles that have made The Country Bakery a Point Pleasant icon but have also added even added a few of our own new items we are sure you will come to enjoy.
Our products use the finest ingredients, many locally sourced in Ocean County, NJ. We will work hard every day to ensure 100% freshness and taste in everything you purchase in our bakery.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
You may also like...
- The New Country Bakery (~0 miles)
- Community Park (~1 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~1 miles)
- Beaver Dam Creek County Park (~1 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~1 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~1 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~1 miles)
- Osborn/Treasure/Nienstedt Island (Manasquan River) (~1 miles)
- Norman J. Sherman Park (~1 miles)
- Twilight Lake (~2 miles)
- Windward Beach Park (~2 miles)
- Pleasure Park (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web