Tregellys Fiber Farm (closed) At A Glance...
About Tregellys Fiber Farm (closed)
Tregellys Fiber Farm was an enchanting location perched alongside one of the many hills of central Mass.
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Our Personal Take...
Within minutes of pulling onto Tregellys, we found ourselves in a different world. From the Tibetan flags welcoming weary travellers, to the great workers in their shop, to the beautiful animals, to the amazing view off the mountain.. this place was special.
You may also like...
- Tregellys Fiber Farm (closed) (~0 miles)
- Bridge of Flowers (~5 miles)
- Glacial Potholes (~5 miles)
- DAR SF Campground (MA) (~10 miles)
- DAR State Forest (MA) (~10 miles)
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory and Gardens (~13 miles)
- Mt. Sugarloaf State Reservation (~15 miles)
- Norwottuck bike path (~22 miles)
- Family Golf Center (~22 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web