- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Rugged / Rocky
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls
Hours / Season of Operation
Pyramid Mountain trails are open daily Sunrise to Sunset throughout the year.
The Visitors Center is open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. throughout the year.
For more information, 973.334.3130.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Tripod Rock / Pyramid Mountain Natural Historic Area (~0 miles)
- Sheep Hill Observatory (SHAA) (~3 miles)
- Kinnelon Museum (~3 miles)
- Grace Lord Park (~4 miles)
- Hamilton Farms Greenhouses and Farm Market (~4 miles)
- Fairfield Farms (~6 miles)
- New Jersey Paintball Club Inc (~6 miles)
- Laurelwood Arboretum (~6 miles)
- Veterans Alliance Park, Wayne (~7 miles)
- Norvin Green State Forest (~7 miles)
- Sun-Air Lakeside Camp (~8 miles)
- Tintle Park (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web