Trixies Landing At A Glance...
About Trixies Landing
Trixie's Landing and the Bergstedt family have been serving boaters on Barnegat Bay since 1948. Our marina offers both wet and dry Dock Space, Winter Storage on land, a Cemented Launching Ramp and a Gas Dock. We rent boats for crabbing & fishing on the bay. Our Bait and Tackle store has all the supplies needed for a day on the bay including ice, cold drinks, ice cream and snacks, fishing & crabbing baits, crab traps and fishing tackle.
Superstorm Sandy hit us and the Jersey shore hard, but after working hard and Trixie's is in better shape than before the storm with new docks, picnic area and much of the marina either replaced or upgraded. Of course, the storm and its aftermath were exciting, so we've compiled a photo gallery of Sandy and post Sandy pictures.
- Pontoon Boats
- Crab Boats
- Marina Features
- Dock Spaces In water & dry dock for boats up to 25 ft.
- Gas Dock Mid-Grade 89 Octane Gasoline & Oil
- Cement Launching Ramp Daily & Season Passes
- Bait & Tackle Store Crabbing supplies, Ice, Soda, Ice Cream
- Boat & Motor Parts and Service
- Winterizing & Winter Storage
Hours / Season of Operation
You may also like...
- Trixies Landing (~0 miles)
- Freekin Creekin Canoe & Kayak Rentals LLC (closed) (~0 miles)
- Cedar Creek Campground (~2 miles)
- Island Beach State Park (~3 miles)
- Yakkity Yaks Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals (~3 miles)
- Eno's Pond County Park (~4 miles)
- Double Trouble State Park (~5 miles)
- Argos Farm (~5 miles)
- Beachwood Beach (~5 miles)
- Jakes Branch County Park (~5 miles)
- Brown's Woods Preserve (~6 miles)
- Pilates By The Bay (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web