Turkey Swamp Park Campground At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:54 am, Sunset: 8:12 pm
Turkey Swamp Park Campground is part of Turkey Swamp Park
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Shooting / Archery range
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Drive-up camping
- Medium sized lots (good for popups)
- Open 4 Season / Year Round
- Tent Camping Available
- Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Rentals Available
- Flat / Easy
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Shore Region Monmouth County
About Turkey Swamp Park Campground
The 64 pull-through campsites can accommodate both tent campers and travel trailers with up to 6 people: 52 sites can be reserved, while the other 12 are available on a first-come/first-served basis. The campground has all the comfort amenities needed for a relaxing stay surrounded by 2,261 beautiful wooded acres.
The campground is open from April 1 November 15, the park itself is open year round. Reservations will be accepted after January 1st for that year.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Turkey Swamp Park Campground
- Turkey Swamp Park Campground (~0 miles)
- Turkey Swamp Park (~0 miles)
- Michael J. Tighe Park (~1 miles)
- Thompson Grove Park (~4 miles)
- Capital to Coast Trail (not completed) (~5 miles)
- Manasquan Reservoir Environmental Center (~5 miles)
- East Freehold Showgrounds (~5 miles)
- Monmouth Battlefield State Park (~5 miles)
- Manasquan Reservoir (~5 miles)
- Johnson Memorial Park (~6 miles)
- Happy Day Farm (~6 miles)
- Pine Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web