Twilight Lake At A Glance...
About Twilight Lake
Twilight Lake and Scow Ditch are Bay Heads gateway to Barnegat Bay. The saltwater lake overlooks Bay Heads Town Center and is ideal for bird watching and casual evening walks or bicycle rides to observe the amazing twilight sunsets.
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
You may also like...
- Twilight Lake (~0 miles)
- Pleasure Park (~1 miles)
- Community Park (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Amusement Park and Rides (~1 miles)
- Point Pleasant Beach/Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~1 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~2 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~2 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~2 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- The New Country Bakery (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web